As part of the Casper-Natrona County Health Department, the mission of the Wyoming AIDS Education and Training Center (WyAETC) is to educate health providers about HIV infection, including prevention, diagnosis, treatment, referral and psychosocial issues. The Casper-Natrona County Health Department has administered the grant since 2007. Anna Kinder, has been the coordinator/director since 2002. Staff actively collaborate with the Wyoming Department of Health Communicable Diseases Program.
- Training tailored to health care professionals’ needs
- Education programs on all aspects of HIV
- Annual conferences: Extreme ID
- Technical assistance
- Webinars are scheduled throughout the year on all aspects of HIV
- Practice Transformation assistance: How to improve HIV testing and care services at clinics