The Utah AIDS Education and Training Center (UAETC) is housed within the University of Utah Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases. Its mission is to educate primary and mental health providers about HIV infection, including prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and psychosocial issues.
- Educational programs for healthcare professionals
- Clinical training experiences in Utah and throughout the region
- Clinical consultation to healthcare professionals regarding testing, medical management, pharmacotherapy, and pre/post-exposure prophylaxis
- Updates to health care professionals on treatment and care issues
- Information about HIV service programs and resources
- Resources for health professions schools
FREE PrEP/STi Consultation Program
Educational outreach for primary care providers to help support the tireless dedication you have to Utah’s patients and community.
The focus of this program is to increase awareness and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections and increase access to PrEP.